Delicious Pareve Recipe
Must-try Rosh Hashanah Pareve Recipe ! Complete your Rosh Hashanah feast with these decadent Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Nutty Honey Brownies made with our finest Pareve Pure Dark Chocolate Bars.
- 2 x Pareve Pure Dark Chocolate Bars 100g (200g total)
- 150g margarine
- 200g honey
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 3 large eggs
- 70g cornstarch
- 35g almond meal
- 150g assorted nuts coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 170c degrees and grease the pan.
- In a large bowl place butter and chocolate and melt in the microwave or over double boiler until everything is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add honey, sugar and salt and whisk until the mixture is uniform.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring between additions.
- Add cornstarch and almond meal and mix just until incorporated.
- Add nuts and fold in gently until evenly dispersed in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and smooth the top.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until set at the margins but still slightly soft in the center.
- Cool completely at room temperature and cut into squares of desired size.