Cocoa Smoothie Bowl
This Cocoa Smoothie Bowl is a filling breakfast that will give you all the energy you need and it comes together in just 5 minutes! It is gluten-free, vegan and if you want to make it peanut-free, you can replace the peanut butter with honey or maple syrup.
- 2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoon of peanut butter (you can replace the peanut butter with honey or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 4 pieces of Fairtrade Midnight Dark Chocolate Bar
- Half banana sliced
- Sliced almonds
- Chia seeds
- Combine frozen bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder by using a blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Serve into a bowl with the toppings and enjoy.
What did you think of our recipe? Let us know in comments!