Sweet and fresh, this is how we like our desserts to be in the summer months. This no bake Chocolate Avocado Mousse is a recipe with only a few ingredients and it can be made in a few minutes. It will surely become a summer favourite!
- ½ cup 55% Fairtrade semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Drops melted
- 2 very ripe avocado
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Blueberries for topping (optional)
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients, except the blueberries.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the mousse equally into four bowls or jars.
- Chill for at least one hour to get a mousse-like consistency.
- Serve mousse cold with blueberries, if desired.