Keep cool with this simple no churn Chocolate Ice Cream recipe . All you’ll need is 3 ingredients. Here it goes!
– 1 cup 35% cream
– 1/2 a 300-mL can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 cup of Assorted Pure Chocolates, finely chopped or grated
1) In a bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form, 2 min. to 4 min. Reduce speed to low and beat in sweetened condensed milk until just combined. Mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
2) Beat in finely chopped or grated Assorted Pure Chocolates.
3) Transfer the mixture to an airtight container. Freeze until firm, 6 hours.